- continuing to learn about bias.
- writing a paragraph on if Anna Anderson was real or an impostor.
- observing and predicting behaviors of male Betta fish in how they act in conflict.
- conducting an experiment with the Betta fish on which variable causes it to react.
- learning Latin history and the empire of Rome.
- reviewing English grammar to prepare to translate from English to Latin.
- Doughnut money due Tuesday. I will get the cards and return by Friday.
- Robox meeting Wednesday 3:30-4:30 (need drinks and snacks)
- Please return progress reports signed, if you haven't already.