· Date and times are located on the flyer and tickets
· Please feel free to put up flyers wherever it will help you sell tickets. We can give you additional flyers if you want them.
· For each ticket you sell, $5 will go toward your trip.
· Please write student’s name on the back of the ticket.
· Write the name of the person who buys the ticket in the guest box.
· Give the person the ticket when they give you the money. Turn in money as you sell.
· We can give you more tickets as you need them.
· We will send out an email that allows students and adults to sign up to work at the event. We will need lots of workers.
· The cutoff date for sales will be February 13. This will allow Applebees time to know how many pancakes to prepare. They cook, we serve and clean up.
· It is not all you can eat. I think it is three pancakes, bacon, sausage, and drink. I will check on this and update you.
· If you are not going to NY, please consider selling tickets to help the group. It would be very much appreciated!!!!!
Let us know if you have questions.
Terri Decresie firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah Lanier email@example.com