- introduced to mazes through an Army IQ maze test.
- read the myth, "Theseus and the Minotaur" and learn about the labyrinth in the story.
- choosing and researching a maze.
- presenting research through a "Show me" or "Tellagmi" apps on the ipads.
- continuing with Latin-reviewing subject and predicate nominatives.
This week we will be:
Knot book projects were due last Friday. Some students did not turn in their projects. This count as 40% of their grade.
Robotics: Tuesday until 6, Wednesday until 4:30, Thursday until 6
Students will turn in their notebooks this Thursday. It is important that they have everything organized and ready to turn in on Thursday. This counts as a quiz grade. Report cards will go out the following week.
Donut money is due this Friday. Must have your money turned in on time in order to get the donut cards the following Tuesday.
VA Field Trip permission slip and money is due Nov. 15
Beta Club Convention permission slip and money is due Dec. 6