- planting Wisconsin Fast Plants.
- observing and recording data about the plants.
- learning the history and growth of Brassica (Fast Plants).
- working in groups to label the Brassica.
- learning Latin-prepositions, adjectives, and possessives.
- ALL students meet this week.
- VA trip is 2 weeks from Friday, March 21! The trip is April 4-5. I will be sending home some more updates and reminders this week.
- Chaperone meeting for the VA trip is Tuesday, March 18 OR Thursday, March 20 from 6-7. Please make sure you have emailed me the day when you can attend.
- Robox is this Wednesdayfrom 3:30-4:30.
- Don't forget AIG camp registration has open. If your child wants to attend, sign them up sooner rather than later!
April 3-PAGE meeting at ECU Honor's College-this is a great event. If you can go, please attend this great opportunity for your child to start thinking about college.