- go on a virtual trip to Russia!
- Each day students will learn something about the country.
- learn the language.
- sight see popular places.
- convert between USD and rubles when shopping and keep up with a budget.
- learn the culture of Russia: Music, Arts, and Sports.
- take a ride on the Trans-Siberian Railway and try different Russian cuisine.
If you have any expertise or insight on Russia, please email me. I would love to learn more, especially from an expert. Also, we will try different Russian cuisine on Thursday. This must be store bought, so I am going to try to find some items at the store. I will send out an email next week for students to sign up to bring items for their classes. If you have any ideas, please also send these to me.
This is EOG week.
Monday-6 and 8 Reading, 7th Math
Tuesday-6 and 8 Math, 7th Reading
Wednesday-8th grade Science EOG
Friday-8th grade Math I EOC